2009年3月13日星期五

MARCH...2009!

abt me lately
hello...welcom 2 my blog!!updating my blog again!!haha...i start my course on tis month(3march).im studying course of cabin crew,at CENTURIA TRAINING EDUCATION,PJ!i hv ad resigned my job work as sales at optical shop b4 i start my study!!damn boring at home,jz watch movie n listen music like nw...listening music n writting my blog!sumtime would went swimming vf my "swimming instructor"!!haha..im learning swimming nw^^to spend my time...
Tere was a funny thing^^when i attend my 1st class,my lecturer called me 2 go out make group presentation,im nervous untill cant said anything!!!!!!!!!hahhahhahaha.....
my dream is bcom a cabin crew!!coz it can travel, around the world!n can let me get mor knoeledge abt social,ppl,n d culture of foreign country!!but...im so scare abt i fail in interview of air line!!candidate mz hv confidence when interview!!but my eng so weak,i'll feel scare i cant ans d quastion ask by interviewer!!but..i'll improve myself in tis 3 months!!jia you!!celest!!!!!!!!!!!
im looking a part time job nw...cant alwasy stay at home continue my boring life,plus dun hv income nw!!poor T_T!!sumone gt any suggestion??pls email me oo! celelstnlp@hotmial.com thx..
i'll go SARAWAK on nez month!!vf my dear!!my dear ht at SIBU,SARAWAK!!follow him go bac..hehe^^i never been tere b4!!hhaha..n i'll go by plane ooo....walao!!!tis is my 1st time 2take d plane le....wahahahah!!i'll stay at tere around one week!!so happy le...take d plane soon!!my dear ad booking MAS airline!!at tat time!!i will observe hw d cabin crew serve thier passanger!! expectation @@

1 条评论:

Alan 说...

jia you on ur interview..u got another choice,tat is bcom sao nai nai help alvin la..lol